Sunday, July 03, 2011

No Throat Cancer

OK - so I had my follow-up appointment with the ENT about two weeks ago. I've just been busy and did not post any updates to the blog (sorry about that).

As you may have guessed, the doctor saw no signs of cancer in the biopsy of the neoplasm that was removed from my larynx. This is great news!! Also, my nasal sinus cavity was healing nicely, and he told me to come back in a month (which is about two weeks from now). I'll be seeing my nephrologist, my dentist, and my ENT all around the end of July (yippie for insurance co-pays).

In "blogger" news, I added a "share this" button for each post. I don't know how many of you do the social media thing, but if you do, feel free to do so here (I don't know if that even makes sense, but to those who will use it, I'm sure it will).

OK - no more long sentences. I'm off to hang out with my little baby (and my wife). See you next time.

2 comments:

Electronic Medical Records Electronic Medical Records said...

Good that you don't have cancer...which is quite intensive treatment an scary the way it affects and troubles the body.

Carter BloodCare said...

This is fantastic news! We're so glad you don't have cancer! We celebrate the gift of life and our mission is to try to help others enjoy it as much as possible. Learn more about what we do here: http://bit.ly/LkrEzP