Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bone Density Scan - Results

Here are the results from my Bone Density Scan (taken back on August 6).


This was the worse of the two results (taken from my hip bone). Though I do not know exactly what this means, there is a small chart that gives me a usable amount of information.


The small circle in that chart shows that I am at "Increased Fracture Risk." The WHO (in 1994) classified this as Osteopenia.

So, I think these are pretty similar to the results that I got back in January. If there is greater demand for more information, then I can try to find out more from the doctor when I see him next week.

So, that's it for today. Please pray that my bones don't get worse in the next six months. I am going to get back to doing regular exercise to try and keep my bones in good shape. Thanks!

No comments: