- Albumin: 4.5 (Goal is 3.8 – 4.5)
- eKdrt/V: 1.37 (Goal is greater than or equal to 1.2)
- Potassium: 4.4 (Goal is 3.5 to 6)
- Corrected Calcium: 9.1 (Goal is 8.4 to 9.5)
- Phosphorus: 5.5 (Goal is 3.5 to 5.5)
- Hemoglobin 12.7 (Goal is 11 to 12)
- Average Fluid Weight Gain: 1.53 kg or 2.2% (Goal is 3 – 5% of dry weight)
Overall, I was marked: ACCEPTABLE and even got a smiley face sticker at the top of my sheet. This sheet is a page of graphs that the dietitian passes out every month that shows you your progress over the past six months. It is a simple way for her to show you how you are doing and for you to quickly see your progress.
I personally still like the full lab report. I am going to have to try and ask again (today) for my report. It was not available in my file Tuesday. It should have my URR and BUN listed, as well as my Creatinine, which will help me glance at my kidney function. I have been wondering about it as I had to use the bathroom a bunch on Tuesday and then hardly at all on Wednesday.
Well, today’s report is short, but I guess that could be good or bad (depends on how you look at it). I will continue to monitor my situation and let you know if I hear anything. I have heard some of my potential donors have already sent back their applications. When I learn something, then you will learn something!
Thanks for coming by.