Friday, December 21, 2007

toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu'

Welcome everyone once again to my blog. I know, I don't post for six weeks, then I get on here twice in almost no time at all. What's the world coming to?

You might have noticed the title of today's post. I've been brushing up a little bit on the Klingon language, and discovered how one might wish a speaker of Klingon a Merry Christmas. You would say, toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu' or literally ''Our-savior's birthday you-enjoy!''). Why do I know this? Well, I think if you've been reading the blog up to this point, that answer is quite obvious.

Here's the latest news from the cardiologist: my mitral valve prolapse continue to be "moderate to severe," as it was six months ago. She said that she was pleased, and I will have to come back in six months to have another echo cardiogram and let her see if it stays the same. She also asked if I had noticed any more palpitations, but it had only been two days since I had last seen her, so I had to tell her no. I had mentioned at my last appointment that I noticed my irregular heartbeat about once a month or so, but it is not too bad (just noticeable).

Well, that's about it for me for this week. I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas and any time off of work that they might receive. I've got a picture (not all that great, but what do you want) of my Christmas tree for everyone to enjoy!



Until next time, remember the words of the Christmas cow, "Looooooooooow"
Post a Comment