Friday, December 21, 2007

toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu'

Welcome everyone once again to my blog. I know, I don't post for six weeks, then I get on here twice in almost no time at all. What's the world coming to?

You might have noticed the title of today's post. I've been brushing up a little bit on the Klingon language, and discovered how one might wish a speaker of Klingon a Merry Christmas. You would say, toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu' or literally ''Our-savior's birthday you-enjoy!''). Why do I know this? Well, I think if you've been reading the blog up to this point, that answer is quite obvious.

Here's the latest news from the cardiologist: my mitral valve prolapse continue to be "moderate to severe," as it was six months ago. She said that she was pleased, and I will have to come back in six months to have another echo cardiogram and let her see if it stays the same. She also asked if I had noticed any more palpitations, but it had only been two days since I had last seen her, so I had to tell her no. I had mentioned at my last appointment that I noticed my irregular heartbeat about once a month or so, but it is not too bad (just noticeable).

Well, that's about it for me for this week. I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas and any time off of work that they might receive. I've got a picture (not all that great, but what do you want) of my Christmas tree for everyone to enjoy!



Until next time, remember the words of the Christmas cow, "Looooooooooow"

No comments: