Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas

It has been about a week since the last time I posted. I will try to update everyone here quickly. I got my treatment moved up on Christmas Eve so that Jenny and I could go to the Christmas Eve service at church. I had off Friday of last week and Monday of this week, so I have been enjoying some vacation time at home with Jenny. We got to watch TV, play some games, and just spend time together. It has been quite nice.

I noticed that I have a couple of new comments that have been posted since the last time I wrote them out. Here they are:


At 12:58 PM, anu said...

Hi Nathan,

I wish you Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy new year 2006.

I pray that you get a kidney and the transplant is successful and you lead a happy life:)

god bless.

Anu, thank you for your well wishes. I did have a great Christmas, and I am looking forward to an entire happy 2006. I will be tested for transplant next year, and that can only lead to good things. I am looking forward to the day I get my transplant, and hope that it will improve my quality of life. Thanks!


At 2:28 PM, Vlademar said...

Nathan,
This is Vladc***@***.com,aka Lee Vlademar AKA Lee Batchelor.
That last name should bring back ancient memories from Sunnymede. I see Angela and your mother here at Coleman Pharmacy often. I am no retired and work there part time. It's a lot of fun. Almost as much fun as the old days at Sunnymede. I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and how your are handling your situation. I know that God is leading you through your life as a responsible, productive part of society who happens to have a temporary handicap. You will beat this and be totally healed. Have fun with your mother and Angela while they are down there this weekend. You will always have my prayers. I want to thank your wife for taking care of one of my Kids. You know how I am about My kids.

Love,
Miss Batchelor

Well, for those of you that don’t know, that was one of my fourth grade teachers from back in Fort Smith, AR. I see that she is working at the local pharmacy where my mom and sister both go. It is always good to hear from someone that has known me from long ago. I have yet to write her back, but I will do so (most likely this week, in case you are reading!) I am thankful that my mother continues to share my story with those around her that know me, and that everyone has the ability to catch up on my life through this blog.

Well, that’s about all for today. I am heading off for another four fun hours of dialysis. But, it won’t be too bad. Jenny is off work and is supposed to visit me today. Yippie!!

No comments: