Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11, 2007

It has been over a week (almost two now) since my last blog update. I received several excited e-mails after my last post. Everyone was so happy to hear that I had nothing to update! So, that's always good news, though I don't know how exciting it is to read.

Let's see ... what can I say for this week's post? Yesterday (Tuesday the 10th) was my third wedding anniversary. Jenny and I have been through a lot over the past three years. We were glad to be able to celebrate at home (and not in the hospital) this year. We didn't have to go to dialysis or the hospital, so it was a wonderful anniversary!

I got my Glofil procedure scheduled for July 17, which is the same day as my next clinic appointment. If I am right on my timing, I think they will want to do my second bone density scan on the 17th as well. My first scan showed that I was a little light on my bone density. Hopefully, my density will not have decreased in the past six months.

The only other thing I can think of that is possible is that the doctor may take me off of the Bactrim. I've been on it for six months, and I think that the original nephrologist said that I would only be on the Bactrim for six months. If not, then I'll have to get a new prescription for it, since I have no more refills. I'm thinking it's the end of taking that one.

That's about it for today. I'm feeling healthy and drinking lots of water. I'm trying to do some exercise (either walking or riding my bike) several days a week after work, though it's not as easy as it was when I wasn't working.

See you next time!

No comments: