Friday, August 26, 2005

An Easy Evening

I had dialysis again Thursday evening. The charge nurse (rather than the technician) took care of putting in my needles. She did not have any problems with either needle, so I don't know what the problem with my arm is. The technician had said that the vein curves near the extract side. I guess she will just have to try and get it from a different angle or something. But, I did not have any problems with the treatment. They took off 2 liters of fluid last night, and it did not cause any problems.

That's about it for today. I am going back to work on Monday, so please pray that I will be healthy enough to make it all week. I am also set up to take an early treatment on Saturday so that Jenny and I can go to Shoes for Orphan souls.

Thanks for reading (it's a short post today).

No comments: