Thursday, August 18, 2005

Going back to Work Soon

I talked with my boss today, and he said that he is excited about me coming back to work on the 29th (which is just a week from Monday). I call my human resources contact down in Houston, and she said that she would take care of the paperwork for me as long as I remember to send her a copy of the doctor’s note. This is great news, as I have been on disability for nearly 90 days. I don’t know if you’ve ever had to take an extended leave from work, but I know I won’t be complaining about having to work too much any time in the near future.

Several people have asked for e-mail updates when I post to the blog. I am using a feature of GMail that lets me forward certain messages to people. After I post today, I’ll know just how well this feature works. Comments are always welcome!
Post a Comment