Thursday, August 18, 2005

Going back to Work Soon

I talked with my boss today, and he said that he is excited about me coming back to work on the 29th (which is just a week from Monday). I call my human resources contact down in Houston, and she said that she would take care of the paperwork for me as long as I remember to send her a copy of the doctor’s note. This is great news, as I have been on disability for nearly 90 days. I don’t know if you’ve ever had to take an extended leave from work, but I know I won’t be complaining about having to work too much any time in the near future.

Several people have asked for e-mail updates when I post to the blog. I am using a feature of GMail that lets me forward certain messages to people. After I post today, I’ll know just how well this feature works. Comments are always welcome!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

It's great to hear all the updates! Nathan, we're praying for you (you know)... You and Jenny are an INCREDIBLE encouragement to me and Roel and lots of other people. Your faith is amazing!!!