Saturday, September 17, 2005

Thursday and Saturday

Friday was a very busy day at work, so I did not get a chance to post to the blog then, sorry about that. I am still not really feeling any better than I have been all week. I wake up and usually feel nauseated within an hour or so (which is awfully sad). This feeling lasts several hours most days. I talked to the nurses and the doctor at dialysis, and none seem to have any advice on how to make me feel better or get to feeling better on a regular basis.

I went to early-morning dialysis Saturday morning so that Jenny and I could go out tonight. The early morning treatment isn't that bad, but I wouldn't want to try to work all day after having it done. I definitely like having the dialysis after work rather than before. I don't think I could do that.

Both of my dialysis treatments (Thursday and Saturday) went well. I did not have any blood pressure or heart rate problems either day (unlike Tuesday when I had on the heart holter monitor). Perhaps my body is getting used to whatever was going on wrong before and my heart is now playing nicely with the machine.

Please pray that I would find out what is making me feel sick and that I would get to feeling better. Thanks for coming by to read!

No comments: