Thursday, January 11, 2007

4 AM Thursday

The phone rang at 4:00 am this morning (about an hour ago) to tell me to get down to Baylor Dallas for a blood draw and then to head to Fort Worth to see if I am a match. It seems that there is a cadaveric kidney available in Fort Worth and that I am at the top of the list to get it. All they have to do is check my blood (4 hours of waiting) and see if I will have an adverse reaction.

If you see this on Thursday morning, please pray that God's will be done in seeing if I should get this kidney. If I do not get it, I will make another post today to let you know.

So, today is exciting -- we will see what it brings.

(Note: This did not post at 5am as expected)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for you. Best of luck. If this is not it don't be dishartened, It will come to pass.

Marc