Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Home from the Hospital

Well, everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am now home from the hospital. It was a long weekend (since Thursday, if you have been reading) and I am glad to be home. I was able to sit on my own couch and eat some of my own food. Soon, I will get to sleep in my own bed. Everything is looking great.

I've got an appointment in the morning in Fort Worth, and we will find out just how everything will be going. Thank you all so very very much for your prayers and support.

Please keep praying that my body will not reject the kidney and that I will not have any infections or other problems caused by the transplant.

Sorry the post is short, but I am a little tired!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Hooray!
I just knew today would be the lucky day! I'm so glad you're home.
I'm sure Jenny is, too! I'll continue to pray for your speedy recovery with no complications. Take things slow and know that we're all rooting for you.
God Bless you both!

Heather O. said...

Such good news! We are definitely praying for you!

Jaccvail said...

Nathan,
Man I don't know if you remember me from Kimmons/Northside, but I am glad that you are doing well I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery!

Jake Vail
Jaccvail@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Great news. Hope all continues to go well.

Stephanie said...

Nathan,

Haven't been to your blog in about a week and was just thrilled about your new kidney! What a blessing! :) Hope all is going well!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

This time when I missed a day and you went home. It sounds like you are doing well. My prayers are with you now and throughout this ordeal and beyond. I am amazed at all of this. It's really unbelievable. It hasn't been that many years ago that this was just science fiction. Keep following the Dr.s orders

Lee Batchelor Vlademar